Posts

Sunday 29 June 2014

Window Boxes

I spent a lovely half an hour or so this morning wondering around my local craft shop. Went in to buy something that cost about R38 and left having spent probably four times that much.
I don't know about you but when I'm in those places I suddenly can't remember all the little things that I have made a mental note of needing. I suppose I should actually write them all down. In fact that is a good idea. I need to keep a pad of paper in my crafting space and make a list as I'm working, kind of like I do in the kitchen for the big month end grocery shop. I actually like that idea, think I'll give it a try!

As I mentioned last week it was my sister's birthday here and this is the other card that I made for my Mom to give her. I made two versions of the same design and layout for her to choose from. She choose the one with the purple flowers. It was my favourite of the two as well.



The pattern is from Form-A-Lines I just left off the bicycle and flower pots. The flowers on both cards are bought, I cut off the stems of the purple and blue ones. I then added some stripes in washi tape and a bronze butterfly bead to complete.

Supplies:
Washi Tape: 1.5cm pink and white stripes, 1cm pink dots, 1.5cm blue and white checks
Paper flowers
Bronze butterfly bead



No comments:

Post a Comment