Posts

Saturday 4 October 2014

Vintage lady

I have decided to take part in this weeks Queen for the day QFTD230 challenge over at Split Coast Stampers.
Here is my card.


Here are a couple of other versions of the same pattern. Over the years I have stitched this design often, in fact I suspect that all my female friends and relations have received one of this design sometime or another.


The black ribbon used above was recycled from a gift. I made all the little flowers.


Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards  Lady with Umbrella
Embossed papers both store bought.
White Bow: Satin ribbon home made
Flowers: Olfa plier punch Bloemenponstang set 1
Glitter glue
Martha Steward border punch

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! My favourite has o be the black and white version. Superb. Hug Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete