Posts

Monday 8 December 2014

Saying Thank You

This time of the year for me involves a lot of thank yous. So today I am going to share some of the cards I will be using this year.

As you know it was my birthday recently so I'll start with the thank yous for that.



I decided to go with a notelet this time instead of a card and as you can see I stuck to the same colour palette and repeated the butterfly theme. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss a border down the side of the card stock. Quick but pretty I think.

This next card is for my colleagues. It's to say thanks for a great year and wish them all the best for the holidays. (the continued butterfly theme is totally unintentional this time!)



I tried to print the sentiment straight onto the card stock but my printer kept on making it crooked so I cut out the 'mistakes' and stitched them on with my sewing machine.

I was inspired by this lovely card


Edited 23/2/2015: I have entered this card in the butterflies and ribbons challenge over at Butterfly Challenge

Supplies:
Embossing folders: Top card Spellbinders Pebbles and bottom Cuttlebug Swirls
Cuttlebug machine
Sizzix 8 circle die
Martha Steward butterfly punch
small flat backed pearls
Pale green thin satin ribbon
Card stock 160gsm
Envelopes: Activity park

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card but unfortunately your entry is dated before the challenge so can not count . Thankyou for sharing though. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant cards
    Jane

    ReplyDelete