Posts

Monday 26 January 2015

White Flowers

As you know I recently spent some time overseas. When in Australian the couple who hosted me really pulled out all the stops and so this is the card I made to thank them for their right royal spoiling of yours truly.


I took my inspiration from this image. 

Source: Unknown
A similar card made using the same pattern and just a slightly different variation of card stock colours.
 I used artist pastels to shade the inside of the leaves in green and smudged them with an earbud.


The inspiration

Source: hskelly
On both cards I have used machine stitching to secure the kraft panel to the coloured card stock.

Here are a couple of other cards using this lovely pattern.

Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
Card stock: Kraft, red and sea green in 160gsms 
Thread: DMC in Blanc, Scraps of olive green, sea green and red
Flat backed gems in champagne and red for centre of flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment