Posts

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Tic Tac Toe

Tic Tac Toe is the new challenge # 59 at Clean and Simple on Sunday.
You get to choose a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line from this grid


of course I had to choose something that went with the "stitches" option and lucky for me that was a butterfly. So I choose the butterfly, female, stitches option and here is my entry.


The colour selected definitely makes it a "female" card.
I did some doodling in silver around the edges to complete.

(Edited to add that this card was named one of the Top 3 over at CAS on Sundays challenge # 59. Thanks for the honour ladies.) 

My second card along the same lines didn't photograph too well. IRL the burgundies are not so similar in colour and the butterfly stands out better. 
I added multi coloured peel offs to the corner to complete.




Supplies:
Pattern:Stitching Cards. Free Butterfly Pattern
Thread: mauve and burgundy: brand and colour code unknown.
Glass beads
Scraps of mauve and burgundy paper.
Hybrid gel pen in silver
Pilot Fineliner in black
Peel offs
Champagne flat backed gems


2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous butterfly cards. Pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really an awesome butterfly love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete