Posts

Tuesday 5 May 2015

White with a hint of colour

Recently I discovered a new challenge which I am going to enter. It is over at CAS on Sunday and the challenge is Challenge 57: white with a hint of another colour.

I choose to make some cards with leaves on them as we are slowly, and the operative word here is very 'slowly', moving towards winter. Where I live here so close to the coast we don't experience distinct season changes, no leaves turning beautiful colours and besides the humidity being absent and less rain the weather is pretty much unchanged from summer at the moment. I envy people who experience the lovely colours of the trees in autumn.





I distress the edges of both toppers and used bakers twine on the first and washi tape on the second to finish off.

Supplies:
Pattern:Form a lines autumn falling leaves
Thread: Blue and green . Both manufactories and codes unknown
Ink: Colorbox in chestnut brown
Washi Tape: green and white zigzag
Blue and white baker's twine


No comments:

Post a Comment