Posts

Monday 22 June 2015

Rainy days and Umbrellas

That is the challenge at Split Coast Stampers Free 4 All, it's rainy days and umbrellas.

I wish we were having that problem here but driving home today the newspaper headlines were all about the possibility of my province experiencing a drought and the possible water restrictions. 
Although we are in a summer rainfall area and so we can't expect rain at the moment, it is still extremely dry so I wouldn't be surprised if we do get some kind of restriction soon.

Oh well, on to my card.


I stitched the umbrellas and then fussy cut them. I also made the little flowers in the top corner.

You can see some cards made with the same pattern here and here.

I will also be entering this in Addicted to CAS challenge


Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards Lady with umbrella
Embossed paper: bought but it is a cuttlebug folder
Card stock: White 160gsm
Thread: DMC metallic effect in gun metal grey, sorry no colour code.
cream satin ribbon
Punch: Olba Q001 and Q006
Liquid pearls in platinum

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful design, stitching and embossing.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching, Rebecca ATCAS DT x

    ReplyDelete