Posts

Sunday 19 July 2015

Bike

Today is the last day of my holidays. They have gone by far too fast but I do feel nice and relaxed and ready for a new term, I suppose!!!

I made this card for a friend who cycles most weekends.


I am entering this in the challenge at Freshly made sketches.

Supplies:
Card stock: White in 160gsm
                   Cream
Paper: Scraps of blue and red
           Stripes: Download from Microsoft Publisher
Thread: DMC in black
             DMC in Silver: E168
             Blue: brand and colour code unknown

2 comments:

  1. This bicycle is fabulous! What a lovely card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea -- stitching an image on a card! And I love the happy colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete