Posts

Sunday 2 August 2015

Autumn Leaves

I've been back at school for two weeks now and let me tell you that I feel as though I haven't been away. We had our first Hockey session yesterday and next week we start practising for our Athletics meeting. Busy, busy, busy.

I made this card a while ago but never posted it. I'm sure it's still eligible for a challenge


  and it fits perfectly with this sketch one at Freshly made sketches


The banner and diamond are both hand cut. Two gold peel offs placed as mirror images of themselves compete the banner

Supplies:
Pattern:Form-a-lines Autumn falling leaves
Thread: brand and colours unknown
Paper: Scrap book
Card Stock: white 160gsm
Rolfes metallic pen in gold

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what neat hand cutting, Glenda!!! Love the diamond shape with the two lovely leaves!!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these leaves. They are so stunning. And hand cutting...wow. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand-cutting is perfect! And the leaves are beautiful! Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete