Posts

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tall slim Christmas Tree

Another one of the cards made during my recent holidays (Actually not so recent anymore, I have been back at school for a month now!!!)


My inspiration

Source: Sunstamper

I was drawn to the skinny format of the tree

I will be entering it into the March challenge at Split Coasts Stampers Christmas Cards Challenge 2015 which is "Trees"

Supplies:
Pattern:Stitching Cards Three Trees
Thread: Green: brand and colour code unknown
             Gold: DMC E436
Card Stock: Red 160gsm
                    White 160gsm
Paper: Gold
           Green dots: Source Unknown
Flat backed gems in red

1 comment:

  1. Love the CAS look of this, Glenda!!!! The tree is really lovely and I like the polka dots and the fun bow!!!
    Have a great day!!! Raining here in George!!!!

    ReplyDelete