Posts

Saturday 1 August 2015

Wings


Another great cue card from CASology, I was spoilt for choice but eventually decided on these storks.
I usually stitch the stork in silver as the last card shows but decided to mix things up a bit this time and try something new. I'm happy with the result but think that deep down I actually prefer the silver one!




I hand embossed the baby border in yellow. The stencil was a free gift with a craft magazine that a friend gave me.

Supplies:
Pattern:
Thread: Pink: DMC 760
             Blue: DMC 800
             Copper: DMC E436
             Silver: DMC
             Yellow: Brand and colour code unknown
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder
Copper stencil: baby. Make unknown
Rolfes mettallic pen in gold
Beads: gold and black
         

4 comments:

  1. These are breathtaking - I love the texture and shine that the stitching provides! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Glenda!!! I love the blue one best, but maybe that's because I have two boys!!!!! Love the dry embossing on all three cards!!! Lovely!!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card for the wings challenge!

    ReplyDelete