Posts

Monday 18 January 2016

Swirly heart

Share joy challenge have this sketch and photo inspiration
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
 I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers Free 4 all 308 where the brief is to use your  "New stamps in stash". I don't really use stamps often so reckon that I might be forgiven if I  interpreted this to mean a never before used pattern, which this is.
 
I'll also enter it at  Uniko studio where the cue is
 
 
 
Supplies:
Pattern; Pintrest
Thread: Pink: DMC 4180
Kindyglitz in crystalina
card stock: 160gsm in white
                  Linen effect in pink
Flat backed pearl.


6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing this is stitched - v effective card! I do like the ombre effect thread X Lindsey Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate. Hope you have someone special to give that card to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and feminine, Glenda!!! Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool technique and beautifully executed & very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing & joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, don't know how you make so many

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful - the stitching looks wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete