Posts

Sunday 7 February 2016

Glitter

Isn't it amazing how some weeks the challenges are all rather similar and you are able to make one card work for more than one challenge and then other weeks nothing seems to link up? Well this week is one of the latter. Not much is gelling for me.

But not to worry I'll give it my best shot starting over at CASology where this is their cue
 
 
I made this card
  
 
I recently went to a closing down sale and managed to pick up some lovely things for next to nothing. This was one of them. It was a fraction too big for the card stock size that I use so I chopped off a bit of the nose of the car.
A quick, easy card but lots of fun to make. 
 
 
Supplies:
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Glitter: Kindy Glitz in Crystalina
Liquid pearls in platinum and gold
Border Punch
Stickers: Jolee's Boutique Dimensional stickers Honeymoon begins EKWJJ026

2 comments:

  1. What a fun scene! Terrific wedding card - thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sparkle and shine and glittery movement in this one, Glenda. You can really imagine this lovey-dovey married couple driving off into the sunset with those cans clanging and banging behind them. Great scene you've created! Wonderful to have you join us again at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete