Posts

Friday 4 March 2016

A Glittery Butterfly

Butterfly spot challenge have a new challenge and it's a Butterfly with glitter and/or the colour Grape
 
Here is my card
 

I managed to do all three, my scrolls are shades of Grape and the little butterfly peel off in the top corner is very glittery IRL.

I will also be entering this over at NBUS Challenge 6 where the challenge is "anything goes"



 
 
 
Supplies:
Pattern: Pintrest
Thread: Variegated Purple House of Embroidery No 14
             Yellow: Brand and colour code unknown
             Green: DMC 704
Card Stock: White 160gsm
Paper: Scrapbooking paper brand and name unknown
Peel off Butterfly: Part of a gift from Mrs A
Liquid Pearl in Platinum
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your stitch work with the pretty grape scrolls. The glitter butterfly corner makes a perfect finishing touch. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. I always love seeing the different embroidery shapes that you do. your card will be entered into the draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a beautiful pattern, Glenda!!! Love all the grape scrolls and the little yellow flowers!!! The glittery butterfly is so cute!!!! Wonderfully done!!!! Really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are such beautiful works of art, Glenda, each one worthy of framing!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete