Posts

Thursday 24 March 2016

Paint chip birthday wishes

CASe this sketch has this sketch
 
 
Initially I thought that I would opt out of this challenge as I had no idea what to make but then I remembered these cards I made a while ago for an order. As I have never shown it, it's perfect for this challenge
 
 
They where made for male birthdays and are actually paint chip cards cut into strips and adhered unevenly to the base.
 
 
The sentiment is computer generated and I layered the topper onto a piece of black paper. Very simple but lots of fun to make.
 Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paint chip swatches
Paper: Black
 
(24 March)
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, can you believe... perfect for the sketch!
    Thanks for joining CTS Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun way to use paint chips! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clever way to use the paint chips, Glenda!!! Such fun cards and so quick and easy!!!

    ReplyDelete