Posts

Sunday 19 June 2016

Gardening anyone?

Color throw down has these colours this week.
 
 and here is my card
 
 
This button is actually one I was given by a very dear friend. She bought me a card of assorted buttons at a market. A great gift for someone like me.
 

It was like unpacking a treasure trove! Isn't this a great idea for packaging an assortment of buttons.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in kraft
                   160gsm in white
Pattern: My studio 3D
Thread: Green DMC 703
Button: from my stash
Twine: Saved from a price tag on a shirt my husband bought

 
 
20 June

3 comments:

  1. I really like your card, and those buttons are wonderful, especially for you! Lovely card! You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this beautiful spring card with the fun twine and the beautiful button, Glenda!!!! The flowers are really pretty!!!! What a great selection of button that is, hey!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design! Love how you incorporated the button into your card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete