Posts

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Watercoloured Dragonfly

CAS(e) this sketch have a great sketch this week.

 
As I mentioned a little while ago I have been experimenting with watercolour. Here is another one.
 
 
I am really enjoying stitching this dragonfly at the moment.
I pricked the pattern first and then applied the watercolour. Lastly I did the stitching.

I will also be entering this over at Addicted to cas  were the cue is

 
My inspiration
 
Source: Joanne Allison
Supplies:
Ink: Artic in Sky Blue and Mint
Thread: Green DMC E3849
             Blue: DMC 0134
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Double sided foam squares
Enamel dots in blue


30 June

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks difficult...very nice stitching! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercoloring, and I love how you stitched the dragonfly...so clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercolouring looks great, Glenda and the dragonfly is simply stunning!!! What a beautiful CAS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great use of the cas. I love the color wash behind him.

    ReplyDelete