Posts

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Dimensional butterflies

Butterfly spot challenge have a new theme and it's
 "Butterfly, dimension and/or Denim"
I went with the butterfly and dimension option.

 
This is a small card and on reflection think that maybe I should have used smaller butterflies. Oh well there is always next time!
 
I will also be entering this over at  Split coast stampers Featured stamper 493 were we are celebrating the work of Vikki. I have the same butterfly punch that she used in this card so to honour her I made a card using that punch. It has two sized butterflies on it, Vikki used the small one and I used the bigger.
 
My Inspiration

Source: Unknown


 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Scraps of red, yellow and white
Paper: Black and white dots
           Flowers. Both sources unknown
Martha Steward three butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls in gold
Craft glue
 
 
26 July

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies and card! Thank you for sharing your card in the Featured Stamper gallery! I truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and I love those fluttering butterflies which I don't think are at all too big for the card. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful butterflies and pretty little flowers, Glenda!!! Love the black strip at the top and how you have torn the paper!!! So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete