Posts

Monday 4 July 2016

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Share joy challenge have this great challenge. I decided to be literal this time as I had an ice cream pttern which I have been wanting to stitch for ages.
 
 
Here it is
 
 
My Inspiration


Source: Kim
I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers Free 4 all 332 were the cue is 
" A beach theme".
What could be more beach like than an ice cream?
and at Split coast stampers Featured stamper 491 were we are honouring Stephanie Fischer. I used her  Triple ice cream treat as my inspiration.
Supplies:
Thread: Green DMC 704
              Pink: DMC 730
              All other colour codes and brands unknown
Card stock: 160gsm in white
paper: Scrapbooking
 

6 July
 

3 comments:

  1. You make me want an ice cream on a chilly winter's morning, Glenda!!!! Such a fun card!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Glenda...you really put some time and love into this card. The stitching is SO cute and such a detailed touch. I know the time that went into this, and it's ADORABLE! I just love this sweet card. I saw it on the Taylored Expressions Blog, and wanted to come by and comment, and also to invite you to share your sweet art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along. We offer fabulous prizes, and it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. It would be awesome to have you join us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your stitching on this is just amazing! Thank you so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete