Posts

Saturday 13 August 2016

Potting shed

Sugar pea designs have this challenge
 
 
I choose to concentrate on the colours and came up with this card which will go to my Brother in law as he is always pottering in his garden.
 
 
 I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge were the challenge is
'Let's go wild'.
I'm going wild in the garden.
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in green and white
Straw burlap
Buttons from my stash
Digi stamp: free one but unfortunately I can't remember the source
Odourless mineral turps
Pentel water soluble pencil crayons
Ear bud for blending

6 sept
 

2 comments:

  1. I bet your green-fingered brother will go positively wild for this card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card using a gorgeous image. Love the texture behind the panel too! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete