Posts

Friday 5 August 2016

Welcome

 
 
A friend asked me to make her a little tag to put on the gift she was planning to give her son when her grand child was born. I ended up making four of the same thing. The white one is the one she choose.
 
 
The sentiments are computer generated.
 
I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers Free 4 all 336 were we are asked to include some kind of doodling. My faux stitching around the edges is my doodle and at  
Simon says stamp Monday challenge were the challenge is
'Celebrate'.
I reckon the addition to a family is definitely something worth celebrating.
 
 Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm. Scraps
Cuttlebug
Embossing folders: Swiss dot and bricks
Bear buttons
Pentel Fine liner in black
 
 
5 Aug

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet tags, and I love how you created your own sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific set of tags! Thanks for sharing at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sweet set of tags. Thank you for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete