Posts

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Bright yellow........sunflowers?!!!

This is the last chance to enter the Sugar pea designs August challenge
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
 
A different colour combination of a design that I have stitched before. Here is a purple one.
 
I will also be entering this over at Inspired by all the little things were this is the inspiration
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Thread: DMC 4100
Brad: Uspirit Scrapbooking Brads
Double sided foam
Pattern: Adapted from a machine embroidery pattern 

6 sept
 

2 comments:

  1. You've got my heart with that stitching! I used to love embroidery and haven't done it in ages. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete