Posts

Thursday 17 November 2016

Star tags

Pinspirational challenges have this lovely photo
 
 
I chose to concentrate on the colours and twine and came up with the neutral tag on the left. I'm in the middle of making stock for Christmas so I made the red on as well.
 
 
My inspiration
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in kraft.
                    160gsm in red and white
Cuttlebug
Die: Tags: Wplus timeless tags 2
Sizzixx stars
Pentel fine liner in black
buttons from my stash
crochet cotton in white
21 Nov

2 comments:

  1. Stunning make hun Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll play along next time too.Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete