Posts

Monday 7 November 2016

Welcome

Casology's new cue card is
 
 
I immediately thought of a new baby, so here is my card
 
 
The sentiment is computer generated.
 
I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge were they want to see some bling
'Shine bright like a diamond'
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Helen Geddes
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    200gsm in linen effect pink
Paper: Scrap booking
           80gsm in white
Button from my stash
Bought Gold stars
Fiskas Star border punch
Scrap of ribbon
Foam double sided
7 Nov
 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet baby card! I love the stars coming from the envelope, and the cute heart button is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very adorable. Did you stitch that sentiment? How cute is that? Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card for a baby girl...love the sentiment which looks as though it's been hand stitched...thank you so much for sharing with us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete