Posts

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Hip Hop

 
'Hip Hop'
 
I had some fun with dies and made a rabbit card
 
 
My Inspiation
 

Source: Neddy Kerr
I choose to give it a pink nose and ears as I wanted to use it for a girl

I will also be entering this over at Cuttlebug mania where it's

 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in yellow and a scrap of pink
Heart button from my stash
Wobbly eyes
Cuttlebug
Dies: Circle: Sixxizz 8 circles
          Oval: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic ovals small
Pentel Fine liner in black
Glitzing Glam in crystalline
   
 

 
 
17 april

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute, Glenda!!!! Love all the faux stitching and the sweet little face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and that bunny is just so cute! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Easter... :)

    ReplyDelete