Posts

Friday 25 August 2017

Sleeping Kitty

I just love the photo that Pinspirational challenges is using this week.
 
 
Some of my favourite things.
I am sharing another of the cards made in my long forgotten past. (Story here. ).
No dogs I'm afraid just a sleeping kitty.
 
 
I did emboss the cat stamp.
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Work it Wednesday August where we have to use a
 
"Stamp"
 
Supplies:
So long ago I have no ide besides the obvious card stocks!!!
28 aug
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stamp and cute card!
    Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #197. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That stamp is sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete